I am an experienced wedding DJ providing a high quality, professional and friendly service throughout Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Clare, Roscommon and indeed nationwide. I want your wedding party to be the best it can be, and I aim to always have a happy couple! Check my testimonials here, or on Facebook and Mrs2be. I am not part of a DJ agency, so you know when you book me, I will be at your wedding.
As your wedding DJ, I can play either for a full night or after the band of your choice. My set list varies depending on your taste and the mood of your guests, providing all the music enjoyment you need to dance til your feet ache. Flexibility is key for me, and I am happy to liaise with the Hotel and/or wedding band before the night. I can also carry out any formalities (such as the bouquet toss, etc.), and I will dress smartly for your big day! I am Galway based (though I serve the west, midlands and nationwide) and if you wish to meet me beforehand, that is no problem. I offer a complimentary pre-wedding meet to discuss what you want on the day and give a music consultation.
Here are some reasons why you should contact me for a wedding DJ quote now:
- Large music library can be customised to suit any taste (1940’s – latest chart across all genre’s)
- Years of experience as a wedding DJ playing many top venues
- Friendly, professional and flexible (Irish wedding DJ of the year finalist 2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Excellent value for money
- Seamless transition between band and DJ
- Any formalities (bouquet toss, etc.) can be carried out
- Top quality, new, professional sound and lighting equipment to suit any venue
- Peace of mind with backup equipment and public liability insurance
- Music at an enjoyable volume
- Several extras included in all packages (see below)
Wedding DJ packages:
Full night Wedding DJ service – with up to 6 hours of entertainment after your meal! First dance, bouquet toss, etc. can all be carried out. No need for a band!
Extended wedding DJ packages:
As you can see, from start to finish for your wedding day I can provide you with a high quality sound and lighting service, and the music that you like. You have the option to choose the music style to be played (although most of couples leave it up to me), and if you have any special requests they can be accommodated easily! Perhaps you fancy having a short Siege of Ennis/ceili thrown in? Maybe you want lots of 80’s and 90’s hits? No problem!
A booking deposit is needed to secure every date. Contact me now for a quote!
The following add-ons are available at no extra cost (just ask!):
- Song request cards on tables to encourage guest interaction (on request only)
- Haze machine to create an amazing atmosphere and really improve the light show (on request only – permission required from venue in advance)
I can also offer some great discounted add-on packages to help create and personalise the perfect wedding for you:
- Fun photobooth with instant prints for you and your guests (click here for info)
- Uplighting packages to transform your ordinary venue into a personal and breathtaking one (click here for info)
- Customised monogram (a.k.a. gobo) light to have your name in lights on a wall or floor (click here for info)
- Inflatable novelty instruments to encourage shy guests to dance
All of my equipment is of the highest quality, such as my new 3,400 watt RCF art series speakers, which are known widely not only for their excellent sound quality, but also their unbeatable reliability, so you know your entertainment is in safe hands. I always carry backup equipment, should the worst happen, so you know the show will go on! I have full public liability insurance for extra peace of mind.
Contact me here if you have any questions, or if you would like a Wedding DJ quote! You can also email me: email@example.com or call me: 0863352900.